Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Patient Testimonial

Hi, 

I went to Northern Cyprus IVF Clinic in September 2012 for a donor egg IVF cycle. I enjoyed the experience, the staff were friendly. The most things i liked about the place is the responsiveness to patient needs. I did a progesterone test at the clinic on the day i was going back home and they phoned me right away after the  testing telling me to come for a porgesterone injection because my level was relatively low. Through a prior IVF cycle i did in Amman, Jordan, i didnt experience the post procedure care that i did with Cyprus IVF. I also liked that they arrange your stay at the hotel, have someone drop you off and pick you up from the airport all included in the IVF cost.
I am now four and a half weeks pregnant, i dont know if the pregnancy will result in a live birth or not, but i know that the clinic delivered their service well. I do think that the clinic building and furniture need a little remodeling, but then again, if you end up being pregnant you wouldnt really care what kind of sofa you sat on. 
Good luck to everyone trying to get pregnant! I recommend North Cyprus IVF for someone looking for low cost and good service.

Read more: http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=294076.0#ixzz2OLtlhBMb



www.donasyon.net 
www.lowcostivf.net 
www.northcyprusivf.com 
www.gender-selection-ivf.co.uk 
www.egg-donor-ivf.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment