Thursday, March 21, 2013

New Testimonial


I'm back.

North Cyprus IVF clinic were FAB! Worked like clockwork from the time I asked for a quote, we were picked up from the airport driver was waiting for us, we stayed in one of their studios and it was lovely, All arranged pickup and appointments were on time and Ahmet and Angie (Patient Co-ordinators) speak prefect english. The clinic deco is a bit dated, but all of North Cyprus is like that. It was extremely clean and tidy at the clinic.

My partner and I have been very impressed with the whole 'Package'. Every effort imagenable was taken by the clinic to ensure that everything was done to give me the best possible chance to have a baby. Nothing was too much trouble. And the main thing is that the price quoted was what we paid, the only extra costs were medications and a blood test, that was clearly stated in the quote that I receive, but the prices were list and I paid what I expect. What was also excellent is that no money was asked for beforehand and infact we paid on the day of transfer and that was because we kept asking (we took cash)

We are now on the 12 day wait..... but they have estimated good percentage for success! so fingers crossed.
If anybody want's any more information, feel free to email me as good or bad result. I was a very positive experience and I would not hesitate to go back if I need to. Email horse-mad@sky.com
Good luck everyone!

Shelley



www.donasyon.net
www.lowcostivf.net
www.northcyprusivf.com
www.gender-selection-ivf.co.uk
www.egg-donor-ivf.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment