Tuesday, January 7, 2014

These make us smile!

Subject: pregnant test
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 14:29:26


Hi Dr  Idil 
 
Just to let you know that myself and H. did ower test by the doctoer yesterday and they both came back positive. This is the best news we both could have had and its all thanks to you and your team at the clinic. I done know how to tell you how happy we are has we never throught this day would have ever happenend. 
 
we want to say a bid thankyou to all of you and will never forget any of you. i know you were ower doctor but i would like to say that from today you are also a friend who will be a friens for life. we are both just so happy and cant wait to have ower scan to find out if baby is ok. 
 
We will keep you updated with all every thing when we get more information. A big big thankyou for all your support and care while we were there you and your team made us so welcome and deal with all the problems we had. 
 
Hope you g et this email and this is the right address for you. i look forwards from hearing from you soon. take care
 
R.T., United Kingdom.



Subject: RE: Pregnancy!!!
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 23:40:32 +0100

Dear Idil

I hope and pray that you, your family and the rest of the staff are well and happy for me and my son S. are good. My baby is know just over 4 months and he is the best thing that has happened to me and that is all thanks to you guys.

Has I spoke to you about my sister in law when I came over to have my treatment she know wants her ivf done so they can try for a baby boy. She did email you guys last week and her name is P.M. Can you please let me know if you had the email and they want to come over next months. Also I would be grateful if you will be able to look after her when they come over has I have told her how good you guys cared and supported me and H.

last thing can you also let me know how much it would cost me if I want to under go another ivf treatment.

I look forwards in hearing from you soon. take care

R.T., United Kingdom.

 
Date: 2014/1/3
Subject: RE: Pregnancy!!!


Hi Idil

i hope and pray that you and your family are well and happy. myself, H and S. will like to wish you and the other staff a happy new year and hope you have a good one.

we had the best christmas and new year with ower son S. and it was so much enjoyable. He is know 10 months and he is the best thing that has ever happended to us. this is all thanks to you guys.

we are having a party for him on the 1st March and i will send a invite card i hope you will be able to come.

take care and all the best

R. T., United Kingdom

www.donasyon.net
www.lowcostivf.net
www.northcyprusivf.com
www.gender-selection-ivf.co.uk
www.egg-donor-ivf.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment