Saturday, January 12, 2013

Some of our recent testimonials


hi ahmet, and all at the clinic. i just want to say thank you all for your help, had my baby boys one week ago at 35 weeks pregnant, they are both beautiful,  i have attached a picture of them. thank you again for helping me have my babies. T.P.

Hi All, just to let you know that we are pregnant!!!! We can't thank you enough. A.T.

Good afternoon, Ahmet. Sorry to wait so long to contact the clinic announcing that my pregnancy test was positive with a good beta hcg level. Let me know any time where I can blog or perhaps write a nice review for others who would like to hear accolades of your clinic and our good experience while there. G.S.

Dear Dr. Savas, I am happy to announce that we are pregnant! THANK YOU + THANK YOU + THANK YOU for everything. A.E.

Hi Ahmet, thank you so much for caring about me. You are the first clinic that I have come across that actually care about the people you are treating and you come with my upmost recommendation to all those that I speak to. J.G.

Dear Ahmet, my husband and I got back to Germany yesterday after a week in Cyprus. We were very impressed by the whole process and everything went really smoothly. The doctors and staff at the clinic were very professional and kind. We really felt that we were in good hands. We also enjoyed our stay at the Golden Tulip. Its proximity to the clinic was a big plus for us. We are now waiting to do the blood test on 31st Oct and we have our fingers crossed. C.J.


http://www.donasyon.net/Testimonials.html

www.donasyon.net
www.lowcostivf.net
www.northcyprusivf.com
www.gender-selection-ivf.co.uk
www.egg-donor-ivf.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment