Sunday, May 11, 2014

Patient Testimonial

Amy was my initial co ordinator and she is excellent. She responded back to my queries very promptly and was always available if i needed to speak to her. On my arrival to Cyprus, the taxi driver was waiting and the check in at the Golden Tulip was very fast and stress free. I was also given a welcome pack from the clinic upon my arrival which had details of my appointment with the doctor the following day. ALL the staff at the clinic are excellent, very friendly and always willing to help. Melesse, Fatosh and Angie were excellent and very supportive through a very stressful and anxious time. Thank you. Idil and Dr Savas were also very excellent. They both explained everything very well and answered any questions which we had. Dr Savas made me feel re assured that everything would be ok as it is a very anxious time during treatment and there are always loads of questions which go around your mind. The centre itself is clean and welcoming and is located around the corner from Golden Tulip Hotel so is walking distance which was also a bonus. My experience with North Cyprus IVF was excellent..... waiting for the results.

R.K, United Kingdom

Via http://www.visitandcare.com/ivf/cyprus/nicosia/north-cyprus-ivf#reviews


www.donasyon.net
www.lowcostivf.net
www.gender-selection-ivf.co.uk
www.egg-donor-ivf.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment