Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Another Sweet Thank You!

Thank you so much for your email and sorry for the delay in replying my computer didn’t seem to want to send emails in Cyprus. I am now home having had my transfer on Saturday. One very good boy egg and another no quite so good put back ,so fingers crossed. Thank you so much for all your help and kindness throughout all of this. I have a progesterone test booked with my gyni this evening then I guess it’s the dreaded waiting !!
Angie was fantastic , and was great when I reacted rather badly to the anaesthetic ,not unusual  for me unfortunately.
You two make a great co-ordination team, nothing to much trouble and always there when needed and fantastic to have someone speaking English.

Thank you so much ,love

T.S - United Kingdom.

www.donasyon.net
www.lowcostivf.net
www.gender-selection-ivf.co.uk
www.egg-donor-ivf.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment