Thursday, June 7, 2012

Recent Testimonial - North Cyprus IVF Center

Here is another short testimonial from a recent tandem cycle patient:

Hello Deedee,

Sorry I have been very busy at work because of the Queens Jubilee so
haven't had a chance to reply.
I am delighted to say that I have a positive pregnancy
test. I know it is early days but thank you so much for all your help.
I will certainly recommend you to anyone I know who is in the same
position. The clinic was fantastic.



Do you have Angies emails address at the clinic as I need a couple of
bits of information from her for my doctor and I would also like to let
her know and send my thanks.


My thanks and best wishes

T and P, United Kingdom


Please feel free to contact us for further information.


www.donasyon.net 
www.lowcostivf.net 
www.northcyprusivf.com 
www.gender-selection-ivf.co.uk 
www.egg-donor-ivf.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. IVF is typically suggested to couples having issues of infertility caused by blocked fallopian tubes or unsuccessful with treatments such as IUI and Clomid (an ovulation stimulating drug).
    ivf

    ReplyDelete